Chicago Getaway Hostel is the best hostel in Chicago! Here are ten reasons why:
- Location – Lincoln Park is Chicago’s best location to really get to know Chicago. Sure, there are other hostels in the Loop, but have you ever been in the Loop after dark? There is nothing to do! Lincoln Park is where you want to be. We’re close to tons of bars, clubs, restaurants, music venues, theaters, Lincoln Park Zoo, the best beach in Chicago, and the lakefront bike path.
- Best Hostel Facilities – Some Chicago hostels are too big to meet people. Others don’t have much common areas at all. Our hostel is just right. We’ve got a cozy lobby, a comfortable music room, a large cafeteria with a pool table, and we’re building a new patio soon. Chicago Getaway Hostel is the perfect setting to meet new people.
- Private Rooms – Are you sick of staying in dorms? We’ve got three types of private rooms and plenty of them. Did you come to Chicago with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Well, you better stay at Chicago Getaway hostel if you want to sleep in the same room. Other Chicago hostels have only dorms or a very small amount of private rooms. (we have dorms too)
- Beer, Booze, & Wine – We allow alcohol in our hostel! Some Chicago hostels do not. Can you believe it?
- Events – We want you to get to know Chicago as well as other travelers. We host events at the hostel to bring our backpackers together. We also host events to help you get to know our city. These include pub crawls, trips to our local blues clubs, and outings to our neighborhood festivals.
- Internet – Our Wifi is fast and free! Did you leave your computer at home? We’ve got five computer terminals with new computers. Printing is FREE too! In addition to our computer terminals, we’ve go netbooks you can borrow. Stay connected with your friends back at home or plan out your day in Chicago.
- Rental Bikes – We’ve go bikes you can rent right here at the hostel. There is no better way to see Chicago!
- FREE Breakfast – We provide a free continental breakfast that usually includes bagels, toast, muffins, fruit, and coffee.
- Knowledgeable Staff – We all live in Chicago an we know it well. We eat, drink, and play in Chicago and we’d love to tell you about our favorite places.
- Continuous Improvement – We are always working hard to make this the best hostel in Chicago. We recently renovated our common areas and we are in the process of renovating all of our rooms. We love to hear your feedback. If you have suggestions or ideas on how to improve our hostel, please share them with us.
We hope to see you soon!