Grand Rapids, Michigan:
New York City:
Niagara Falls, NY:
Providence Bay, Ontario- Canada:
Vancouver, British Columbia:
Victoria, British Columbia:
- Backpacking USA guide that includes trip ideas, travel articles, tips for female travel, hostels, backpacker tours, campervan and camper rentals and more.
- The Hostel Life- Interactive International Backpacking Adventure! The Hostel Life is more than a backpacking adventure! We want to break down cultural stereotypes and show how you can see the world for next to nothing!!
- Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field
- Looking for an innovative way to see the Cubs play at Wrigley?
- Checkout 3639 Wrigley Rooftops!
- Price includes: beverages, food and your ticket…plus much more!
- United Center- Home to the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago Blackhawks + it has great events!
Check out the Chicago Bulls home calender and attend a basketball game!
Check out the Chicago Blackhawks’ home calender and attend a hockey game!
- Soldier Field- Home to the Chicago Bears
- Click here for a schedule of home games- head out and enjoy American Football, tailgating and fun!
Music & Concert Venues We Like:
FOOD We Like:
Chicago Tours and Attractions:
- Chicago Elevated- (773) 593-4873 $5 tours for being OUR GUEST! Normally $15!!!!!
- Chicago Elevated “We believe history doesn’t have to be stuffy. These aren’t your grandmother’s tours, they’re the Fight Club of tours. We learn things but we laugh a lot too!
- Chicago Elevated is a different kind of tour company. Started by Margaret Hicks- improviser and tour guide- Chicago Elevated celebrates the unique and outrageous in Chicago.
- Concentrating on walking tours, Chicago Elevated can take you on a tour of modern skyscrapers, show you the heated (and air-conditioned) Pedway or lead you on a romp through Boystown.
- Joyce Walks Chicago Tours- (312) 380- WALK
- Joyce Walks Chicago came about because I LOVE CHICAGO. I am a native Chicagoan, who has traveled and lived in a number of places in the US and abroad. No matter where I was, from Washington, DC to Paris, my heart always remained in Chicago. For the past four years, I’ve volunteered over 300 hours giving walking tours of Chicago’s neighborhoods. I realized that this is what I love to do, so I created Joyce Walks Chicago. I’m excited to share my passion for Chicago with you.
- Discounted ticket access to 5 attractions that you choose! Stop by the front desk for the discount or use our special link here for the best pricing available!