You are practical with your $$$, you are already booking with our affordable hostel. Here are a few additional money saving tips amidst your travels….
1. Check out groupon.com. This site is springing with super deals & its popularity is ever-growing. They also have the newly featured Now! Deals where you can get an immediate discount on restaurants, bars, attractions & much more. This is an excellent way to plan ahead and save.
2. Take the CTA. You’ll see for yourself, our public transportation system is fast, efficient, and reliable. HINT: they also offer day passes (1 day, 3 day, & 7 day) unlimited rides on buses and trains to save you cash.
3. Use Our Kitchen. It’s newly remodeled, spacious, and fun. Utilize our food storage system, full vending area, and new appliances for that super delicious, cost-efficient hostel cooked meal. HINT: Here’s some cheap recipes to make with Ramen Noodles. Enjoy.
4. Chicago CityPASS. We have it right here at our front desk for $76.00 ( save 50%), and as a CityPASS holder, you have unlimited access & bonus incentives to a solid variety of Chicago attractions. HINT: you can always skip the Skydeck & do the Hancock Observatory’s Signature Room, you can omit a lofty admission & just purchase a drink at their bar…the view is comprable.
5. Join our social events. They’re cheap, they’re super fun, and you’ll meet some fellow travelers. Whether it’s our free blues bar outing, infamous pub crawl, or free Saturday dinner, we have a load of excitingstuff for your Chicago adventure.